Recently I read a book called GIRL CODE. This book is written by a successful entrepreneur Cara Alwill Leyba. It is a roadmap for female entrepreneurs, professionals and side hustlers.
YOU & LIFE
1. You have the power to create the life and business of your dreams.
2. You were put on this earth with a unique gift that nobody else has or will ever possess.
3. You’ve got to stop being who you think you should be and start being who you truly are.
4. We all have the same hours in a day. It is about how you choose to spend them.
5. The environment you surround yourself is crucial for your happiness, health, and success.
PEOPLE & RELATIONSHIPS
6. Nobody’s reality should affect your own.
7. Others success is not your failure.
8. Stop spending so much time watching others.
9. By helping someone else, you are helping yourself grow.
10. If you have to convince someone to like or understand you – chances are they are not worthy of you in the first place.
11. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.
12. Promise yourself that you will never, ever settle for anyone who does not fully support you and your dreams.
FEAR & DREAMS
13. Interrupt your fear with gratitude.
14. People will project their fears and limiting beliefs onto you and your dreams.
15. There are absolutely no limits on what you can achieve.