DIY TOOTHPASTE AND MOUTHWASH🦷
As you know, I love making my own products and avoid unnecessary plastic packagings and harmful chemicals.
Through the body, we are exposing ourselves daily on average to 168 unique and harmful chemicals.🤯
In today’s post, I am going to share with you very easy and simple recipes for toothpaste and mouthwash.👄
▪️1 part of coconut oil
▪️1 part baking soda (or less)
▪️10 drops of peppermint essential oil
Mix it together until the mixture is creamy. If you have sensitive teeth, you may use a less baking soda.
According to the Journal of the American Dental Association, baking soda:
▪️is a gentle abrasive
▪️add distilled water to your jar
▪️add 1 teaspoon of baking soda
▪️10 drops of peppermint oil
Mix the ingredients together.
Do you like to make your own products? If yes, what is your favourite one?
You can BUY doTERRA’s oils using this link:
If you want to be REGISTERED in doTERRA, you can achieve the following benefits:
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy
You can register yourself using this link: