Hello! As you may know, I love writing a different kind of journals and prompts in order to achieve deeper self-knowledge and for the purpose of self-development.
I decided to make a journal prompts for healing your relationship with money.
You can purchase my product at my Etsy store HERE.
- Most of the people have formed their relationship with money in childhood.
- Sometimes, people can achieve a negative view of money during their life if they have been only paying debts for many years and they didn’t have the opportunity to spend their money on extra items.
- This bad mindset of money can prevent you from taking full advantages of your financial resources.
- This workbook contains a total of 50+ questions.
- You will get a better reflection of your relationship with money and you can start working on improving it and recreating your mindset towards finances and money.
- Do you consider yourself financially free?
- If you hear the word “rich”, what does it mean to you?
- If you had an unlimited amount of money, how would you spend your time?
- What are your most profitable skills?
- When did you felt a lack of money for the first time?