Taking awesome photos is nowadays super easy. For the beginning, you don’t have to own a DSLR camera to produce high quality and good-looking pictures. Taking photos with your smartphone camera needs a bit of practice and patience, but it is worth it.
I have got 10 tips for you, how to get started:
- Use natural lighting
- Avoid a flesh
- Experiment with different angles and perspectives
- Use photo editing apps for better lighting (Lightroom, VSCO etc.)
- Snap photos with the volume button
- Use portrait mode
- Take more photos and pick your favourite ones
- Capture photos while you record a video
- Tap the screen on what you want to focus
- Follow the rule of thirds
What are your favourite smartphone photography tips?